Polyhedral Underground - Wisconsin Gaming Group

Wisconsin Gaming Group - Oshkosh - NE Wisconsin
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 pm

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Looking For Group
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:04 am 
Average Gamer
Average Gamer

Hello, all. I've missed gaming with you. I've been away for quite some time because my work schedule has changed. First they had me working later on Thursday nights, and then they put me on a Tuesday - Saturday week. Which effectively makes it impossible to attend events, assuming that they are still on the same schedule that I remember. If there is a session this Thursday, hopefully I can make that (they need me to work the weekend, so I have off Monday and Thursday). If nothing else I need to return the game I borrowed from Ted. And I think I have more Crown Royal bags.

So, I have no time on Thursdays or Saturdays, but I have plenty of time on Sundays and Mondays. I have been playing 4e with a group online (much like naturaltwenty, we use MapTool and skype) that meets on Sundays, and I've been thinking about trying my hand at DMing. I wanted at least 4 players, and we just got to 4, but I'm ok with a group up to 6. Plus I'm worried about people dropping out or no-showing.

More information is at http://forum.hijinksensue.com/discussion/523/dd-table-2/. If anyone wants to participate, I'd love to have you. Thanks.