New 3-D Horror movie.

Movies, Books, Minstrels, Art, Anime. I said Anime, what more do you need?
Skittlebrau
Polyhedral Underground Master
What type of gamer are you?: RPG
Location: Stuck in the mud at the Rocketville paintball field.

New 3-D Horror movie.

#1 Post by Skittlebrau » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:58 am

It looks like a pretty good job! the 3-d website is funky and pretty cool to poke around in.

http://www.mybloodyvalentinein3d.com/
I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome.

Digga D!
Fierce Competitor
Fierce Competitor
Game Collection: http://

Re: New 3-D Horror movie.

#2 Post by Digga D! » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:02 am

Ugh... Oh man, I hated the original to this one. I may be suckered into seeing it though... because I do love
3D! Hey Skittle, you ever see any movies at Coolidge Corner when you were out in Beantown? I got to see Friday the 13th part 3 in 3D there, I nearly wept.

Skittlebrau
What type of gamer are you?: RPG
Location: Stuck in the mud at the Rocketville paintball field.

Re: New 3-D Horror movie.

#3 Post by Skittlebrau » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:11 pm

I didn't get over there as much as I wish I had. It was still pretty run down. In the late 90's when I was there was they finally started getting the money together to fix the place up.

When I was back there for the parade in 04, they replayed the NLCS series in one theatre. It was cool seeing Yankee fans crying on the big screen. I think that was ALMOST as cool as it would have been to be at the actual game.

I have a bunch of stuff in a box somewhere. I made a membership donation to raise money back in 98 or 99 sometime, and they still were sending me stuff right up until a year or two ago. I should get back on their mailing list, they sent out some cool stuff.

Thanks for the memory stabber there Digga!

When were you out there? Did they have the big marquee sign out front yet? They added it sometime after I lived there but before 2004. It didn't even look like the same place anymore.
I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome.